Programs are designed to fulfill our mission of helping individuals, regardless of age, to develop in body, mind and spirit. Programs change with the seasons, with interests, and with new innovative ways to assist with personal development.
Program Guide (PDF file, 24 Pages, 4.9 MB)
September 2012 - June 2013
Fitness Instructor Course
What is Personal Training?
Do you want to enhance your self confidence, reduce stress and anxiety, have more energy, become stronger and manage your overall health and wellness? Then Personal Training is for you. Our certified personal trainers work one on one with you to help you achieve your personal goals. They will ensure your workout is beneficial in improving your body composition, physical performance and potential healthy outcomes. A Personal Trainer will ensure you are held accountable in reaching your goals.
Personal Training Facts:
- People who workout with a Personal Trainer get 80% better results, 3 times faster
- Working with a Personal Trainer increases motivation and energy level
- Personal Trainers ensure the safety and proper execution of exercises
For more information on Personal Training options and packages please contact Wesley Letsholo at 705 748 9642 Ext 230 or Wesley_letsholo@ymca.ca. Payment plans are available for some Personal Training packages. Please see Sales for more information.
Come Celebrate your birthday at the YMCA
This is a 3 hour party that will include, one hour of activities or crafts, then one hour swim. The last hour is spent in the party room enjoying cake, juice, pizza and opening presents. A party host will be provided to you to lead all activities and games and also prepare and clean up from the meal. The Party will be held from 1:00-4:00pm in our party room.
- $17.00 per child for YMCA members
- $21.00 per child for non-members
This 2 hour party will include an hour of gym activities or crafts and one hour of cake, juice, pizza and opening presents. A party host will be provided to you to lead all activities and games and also prepare and clean up from the meal. The Party will be held from 1:00-3:00pm in our party room.
- $13.00 per child for YMCA members
- $17.00 per child for non-members
** Please read before registering **
- A minimum of 8 party guests, including the birthday child is required
- Two adults are free of charge. Additional adults are welcome to attend however there will be a $5.00 charge per adult to cover food expenses.
- We require that at least one adult (in addition to party host) be present for every 6 participants.
- The adult to child ratio for children under 7 in the pool should not exceed 1 adult to 3 children. Adults must be in the pool with children if they are 7 yrs of age and under.
- Bookings for parties must be done at least one week in advance of party to secure host and place food orders.
- Staff person will follow up with you in regards to party details on the Wednesday before your scheduled party
- A minimum of 8 party guests, and a max of 15 party guests (including the birthday child)
- Each child at party will receive 2 pieces of pizza, 1 piece of cake, and 1 juice box.
Chocolate or Vanilla Cake
Chocolate or Vanilla Icing
Design Options: balloons or flowers
Pizza: Pepperoni and Cheese or Just Cheese
For more information, please contact:
748-9642 ext. 221